Kalamunda Physiotherapy Centre has regained accreditation through the AGPAL/QIP accreditation scheme.
This is the 4th consecutive successful accreditation process Mark and his team at the Kalamunda Physiotherapy Centre have been through. It is a demanding process that judges the practice against 102 criteria that make up the 9th edition of the Standards for Physiotherapy Practices set by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
The revised Physiotherapy Accreditation Program:
· Helps practices to measure and improve practice performance and outcomes
· Provides a basis for minimum standards of physiotherapy patient safety and care
· Is based on a desktop assessment model where assessment, undertaken by a peer physiotherapist surveyor
· Has a three year accreditation cycle, and
· Empowers physiotherapy practices to undertake a process of continuous quality improvement
We hope that you recognise our practices commitment to quality, evidence based excellence in provision of our Physiotherapy services, and the assistance we can provide to your clients to maximise their treatment outcomes. We have a fully equipped gymnasium and an indoor heated pool. We look forward to helping you clients achieve their goals.
Call us for an appointment on 9257 1244.